Our name comes from the twenty-eight sections of Article I of the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania — the Declaration of Rights — and the twelve counties of southwestern Pennsylvania: Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Cambria, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Lawrence, Somerset, Washington, and Westmoreland.
We need concerned citizens throughout this twelve-county area surrounding Pittsburgh to report on:
- Elected officials and campaigns
- Municipal governments and school boards
- Local media bias and skewed reporting
- Stories of local interest that have regional and/or national implications
- Business and economic topics
- Whatever else you think is important about our region to bring before our neighbors here and our fellow citizens elsewhere